Requirements for "Regular"

What are the requirements for the Regular rank? I have had an account for over 2 years now. Granted I do not post as many as other people for the most part, but I have been posting a lot more lately.

I wanted to make a Sovereign world post for my world.

1 Like

You can find the details here:

In the meantime I can move your post into the Sovereign category once it’s created.

4 Likes

Was just about to post that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

and given 30 likes.*

Welp that is why. Should I just go like 30 random comments? Haha. I do not like anything.

Also:

across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number).

RIP. So liking a bunch of things today will not just give it to me. Haha

6 Likes

like me plz!

18 Likes

i win… again…

6 Likes

Ooh, me too!

12 Likes

Like the screenshots!!! Easiest thing that doesn’t really show support towards one way of thinking over another

4 Likes

flagged. . . . .

8 Likes

here to support

5 Likes

I recommend you just go trought the screenshots thread and the likes will come. :smile:

Edit

Haha, now you were faster. :joy:

2 Likes

@Kirinvar, you were on top of that move.

There’s no bathroom here… sorry bad directions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You can lose your Regular status too. I’ve been here since EA and have lost it twice now from taking breaks away from the game. Like right now haha. Ah well :grin::+1:

I can’t see it anymore, but there’s a “Regular” category in the forums here tucked away. Go introduce yourself in the “Now a Regular” thread.

This forum is filled with some of the most amazing individuals you’ll ever meet in a gaming community!

Shame there nothing more than regular. :confused:

1 Like

There are the Hardcore, but really you don’t want to be a member because you spend your posting time on inside jokes and exclusionary behaviour and it becomes the opposite of public social interaction.

Don’t worry though. There’s no official designation but it becomes pretty obvious who the members of that group are.