Reseting your skills?

I didn’t see this topic so sorry if you have already seen this.
I would like if we could reset our skills, for us that did not understand how it work in the beginning or just put a skill in a slot that was not working for what we were trying achieve. Maybe we decided to try something else and adventure out of our comfort zone.
I would be willing to spend my hard earn money or Oort stones to reset my skills.
Just a thought of mine, not really it’s in other games lol but I would like to see this in Boundless
Thanks for all your hard work, it has not gone unnoticed. :smiley: QueenNuts from Elop Portas

3 Likes

I agree, I would love this, even if it’s just in the beta (or whatever stage this game is at rn :joy:) while new things are being introduced.

2 Likes

Maybe it can be done with coins or oort stones indeed, see my feature suggestion down below.
There was a topic about skill resets before: Skill removal points

Feature suggestion: skill reset
You can go to The Sanctum and talk to the NPC over there, then choose the option to reset your skill point. The NPC displays the costs for doing so and asks for confirmation. The cost could be in coins or oort stones, being more expensive each time you do the reset. Might even incorporate the level of the player in the calculation. This should prevent abuse as well (could even have a cooldown of a week).

1 Like