[RESOLVED] Desperate help to refuel - comp down

No. It will.disconne t completely the internet once the internet provider realized my IP has changed. Smarties!!

2 Likes

Omg are you serious?? That would be a much less stress to deal with but i will repay youu! I do not mind at all!

2 Likes

If the donator is ok doing so I will pm you my details of my account. this is absolutely amazing!!!

3 Likes

I’m very happy to do it, no need to repay! :smiley: This community has helped me through life a LOT the past couple years, I’m glad to have chances to do what I can to return the favor to others. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you for helping me!

3 Likes

The answer to this question is no, you need to be a member of the guild and the beacon has to be aligned to the guild.

Or

You need to be on the permissions list.

In order to refuel the beacon, this is the reason why you want to join a guild and align the beacon.

4 Likes

is your problem solved atm?

Not until I hear from leathlemoncake

Hiya

Do you have access to any computers anywhere?

If so, if they will let you install Boundless (or it is a rubbish one that you own) then crank everything down to the WORST settings, and you can get the game to run … even on an Intel UHD 620!

our try it in a library our look for cybercafe nearby maybe a a community place for the youth can help ya out …

2 Likes

I do have a lappy but that is also the adapter expired XD so ya… bad luck for me this year xD and suoer hard to get replacement since its a super powerful lappy

1 Like

Not during covid time :wink: but looks like leathlemoncake have it sorted i think

3 Likes

Glad that you got it sorted out.

If you’re local to me (UK, LDN, NW) I could’ve maybe sorted you out with something truly awful. :sweat_smile: as I have a couple of ancient to reasonably old lappies sitting around doing nothing … some might even have windows!

Ohhh lappies= laptops

I read this entire thread as lappies=lap dogs

5 Likes

Are you still not able to get online