[RESOLVED] EU (Therka) Server Crash Report

Hey There

Just want to say EU Therka Is Down
@james @luke-turbulenz

It should come back up automatically (as long as it’s recoverable) … just need to give it about 5 mins or so.

they made an automation for? nice Job guys!
i reply if its not

not yet back. still waiting^^

Give it some time. Normally it takes ~10m before it’s back online. Also, don’t rely on the “reconnect” button. I always restart the complete client (this was more reliant in the past)

i never use the reconnect button xD.

maybe the server restarter crashed or what

or its taking long

Is it up yet?

I’ve been having a problem all day with EU Therka both work PC and home PC. Maybe just coincidence that when I try it’s doing its restart.

Not up yet.

1 Like

It looks like it might be one of those times where the auto-restart is not able to do it’s job … in which case, you may have to wait until Monday morning (UK time) for the devs to take a look at what went wrong before they can bring it back up.

Unless there’s a dev lurking about at this time of night! :wink:

when the morning begins from dev?

Hey guys, sorry about this. The server has been trying to restart but is failing on each startup due to some invalid data in a beacon, I can see what’s happening but I need to wait for the guy who worked on the beacons to get in so we can work out what it’s safe to change the data to then we should be able to restart. Hopefully should be in around an hour from now.

3 Likes

Therka should be back up and running

2 Likes

Thank You! ))