Release 146 - Report issues here

“Live” or “Test” release?

Test. Don’t know how to switch to live. I went into properties but don’t see the option to switch. I just have testing and none.

Select “none” and reboot steam.

Ok. I’ll try that

Now it just says “Retrieving player World” but doesn’t start the game.

Give it some time…)

Does that mean the servers are offline?
I know spent 500 coin, and my warp portal didn’t work :confused:

Ok. Thanks!

Please kill the smart stack bug… I now have to clean out all stones of different color, so I can move the whole stack. Means 150 times shifting the grey stone…

1 Like

Try use storage shelfs/blocks and machine storage to help your stacking (use twice shift-click to drop a stack to that storage). I use this method as a solution now, but yes this needs to be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting issues, these have been logged.

We do have a few fixes for the smart stacking issues (particularly the problem about being unable to move more than one item at a time). These should be available in the next update.

2 Likes

How noticeable is it? It doesn’t seem to be visible in the example screenshot.

It is a lot more noticeable when in motion, there is a very clear border between blurry and clear that moves with the tool when swinging. I mean it isn’t really enough to be a problem, but it is rather weird that the blur moves with the tool.

The game and the server crashed. Here is the LOG.

@Heurazio should be back up now

1 Like

Down again -> LOG

@blake: Down again -> LOG. I’m sure this has to do with my actions (the last times too). I tried to shift a smart stack of gleam lanterns on a single “item” (also gleam lanterns) in a shelf. The last what happened, was that the “stacks” multiply. I had 15 lanterns in the shelf and 60 lanterns in the smart stack in my inventory. As I shifted the smart stack into the shelf, the counter in the shelf said “75” but the items still showed up in my inventory. I was able to shift them again and now there were 135 in the shelf and still the 60 in my inventory.

HTH.

Hi, we logged a bug here. In the meantime, if what you are doing is almost certain to cause the server to go offline, then hold off on carrying out these actions until we have a fix in place. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Yeah, already stopped with this :smiley: It’s working fine if I drop some items from the smart stack (the smart stack consists of two items, one with 35 and the other with 25 items - same type) and recollect them so that it’s not longer a smart stack and just a single item which contains 60 lanterns. This item I can shift and merge with the shelf without any problems.

The builder progression. I think this is not good…as you place the crafting table it gives you builder xp to your progression bar. But you can also remove the same crafting table and place it as many time as you want and each time you place it again ( the same one over and over) it will give you xp to your builder progression.