Release 146 - Report issues here

Could we please be able to chisel something when there is a block above/below it? Preventing this really limits a lot of what can be done with chiseled blocks.

2 Likes

Hello, I am currently using a Mac and have downloaded the latest update. I start the game and after I click to continue, it just says ā€œConnecting to Discovery Serverā€ indefinitely.

Should be US server. Either way, I canā€™t try to connect to any other because it wonā€™t let me connect at all.

ā€œLiveā€ or ā€œTestā€ release?

Test. Donā€™t know how to switch to live. I went into properties but donā€™t see the option to switch. I just have testing and none.

Select ā€œnoneā€ and reboot steam.

Ok. Iā€™ll try that

Now it just says ā€œRetrieving player Worldā€ but doesnā€™t start the game.

Give it some timeā€¦)

Does that mean the servers are offline?
I know spent 500 coin, and my warp portal didnā€™t work :confused:

Ok. Thanks!

Please kill the smart stack bugā€¦ I now have to clean out all stones of different color, so I can move the whole stack. Means 150 times shifting the grey stoneā€¦

1 Like

Try use storage shelfs/blocks and machine storage to help your stacking (use twice shift-click to drop a stack to that storage). I use this method as a solution now, but yes this needs to be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting issues, these have been logged.

We do have a few fixes for the smart stacking issues (particularly the problem about being unable to move more than one item at a time). These should be available in the next update.

2 Likes

How noticeable is it? It doesnā€™t seem to be visible in the example screenshot.

It is a lot more noticeable when in motion, there is a very clear border between blurry and clear that moves with the tool when swinging. I mean it isnā€™t really enough to be a problem, but it is rather weird that the blur moves with the tool.

The game and the server crashed. Here is the LOG.

@Heurazio should be back up now

1 Like

Down again -> LOG

@blake: Down again -> LOG. Iā€™m sure this has to do with my actions (the last times too). I tried to shift a smart stack of gleam lanterns on a single ā€œitemā€ (also gleam lanterns) in a shelf. The last what happened, was that the ā€œstacksā€ multiply. I had 15 lanterns in the shelf and 60 lanterns in the smart stack in my inventory. As I shifted the smart stack into the shelf, the counter in the shelf said ā€œ75ā€ but the items still showed up in my inventory. I was able to shift them again and now there were 135 in the shelf and still the 60 in my inventory.

HTH.