Release 146 - Report issues here

Hi, we logged a bug here. In the meantime, if what you are doing is almost certain to cause the server to go offline, then hold off on carrying out these actions until we have a fix in place. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Yeah, already stopped with this :smiley: It’s working fine if I drop some items from the smart stack (the smart stack consists of two items, one with 35 and the other with 25 items - same type) and recollect them so that it’s not longer a smart stack and just a single item which contains 60 lanterns. This item I can shift and merge with the shelf without any problems.

The builder progression. I think this is not good…as you place the crafting table it gives you builder xp to your progression bar. But you can also remove the same crafting table and place it as many time as you want and each time you place it again ( the same one over and over) it will give you xp to your builder progression.

There should be a comedy unlockable for that one which has no benefit other than the name … “interior designer” :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t heal anymore. It consumes the meat but i “lose” the heal after the blink of an eye and have the same life as before. LOG

Breaking a block of raw material (wood trunk, rock, etc.) grants you mining experience even if you placed that block yourself.

i dont think that this is a problem. in real life its the same. you are getting this exp for building/mining not for the block its self.

If it’s working as intended that’s fine. However, it’s really easy to build a macro around this where you place a wood trunk block and break it with your totem. This will allow you to easily farm both building and mining experience. Hopefully the devs have some way of either tracking this or can adjust the experience gains in such a way that it becomes unprofitable.

Why can’t i reserve the highlighted plot ? Again the “would not match vertically” error. Both blocks around are taken.

Is your beacon on the level below that? I would imagine that because the other two blocks have the section below them reserved which makes them pass the vertical link test. Seems like it’s currently design such that you have to expand out from your beacon and then directly up and down from that set of plots.

No, it’s the same level. My beacon is at the “light” behind the shelf on the left side of the picture.

1 Like

try it from inside the plot next to the one you highlighted

Thanks, but I already tried everything that is possible. Otherwise, I would not write here. Just to make it clear … I tried:

• From the inside
  • From the outside (every direction and orientation)
  • With an additional beacon control
  • removing the surrounding beacon plots and tried to add it again
  • Setting beacon plots around and above

And it’s still not possible to claim this block because it would not match vertically.

hmm maybe its one of the chunks which are cut for the planet effect

1 Like

Already checked this too. It’s ~30 blocks away from the border. The other blocks around have the same distance.

EDIT: Here is another example. I can claim any other plot around but not this special one.

This is an additional bug with the beacon plotter. I was able to remove a connecting plot and now the plots are now longer connected (only corner to corner which should be illegal AFAIK.

It was also able to remove every connection. Now both “areas” are no longer connected and there is no additional beacon control in the left beacon in the picture. They are completely separated (no connection in the underground too).

1 Like

The shelf do not update correctly, i can take stuff out and it still show the item in the shelf

Was it changed so I can just place one item for selling on plinth?
Else I have a bug and can on one selling plinth not offer more then one item

Hmm, as I see on other plinths, the answer is: if they are of the same type, you can place several.

Is that the wanted configuration?

Since the plinth has so many slots, i wanted to display one item and the others sold on that plinth I wanted to illustrate in shelves behind of it.

But now I see, this is currently just possible with items of the same “stack type”. But I don’t see the logic here… if you say one item per plinth, because just one is shown, i’d understand. But that several items are possible if they are just of the same type makes no real sense to me.

I can reproduce the crash issue with the list of locations, but not the issues concerning interactions with the selling plinths and workbenches. How often did the game crash when you interacted with those?

In what order did you set the plots down and can you show the beacon layouts from a distance so that we can try to reproduce the issues you’re having?

What’s happening exactly? Are you taking an item from the shelf and when you exited the menu, you can still see the items on the shelf?