Release 146 - Report issues here

@vdragon: You can come and visit me at 593, 172, -2253. I think it’s best if you see it yourself. We could also TS or Skype and I’ll explain it to you (within the next 20 minutes, otherwise I’d need to look for another time I’ve lecture).

Which world are you on?

I’m on EU Home

The game crashed twice when using the selling plinths… only my own, I did not have this problem interacting with someone else’s

Has the game crashed since you interacted with the selling plinth after that?

If I understand this correctly, are you saying that only one item is visible on top of the plinth, but when you interact with it, the menu show more than one available item as shown in the screenshot (so by default, it’s showing raw meat on the plinth)?

I warped to the planet(and the game crashed on my first attempt to do so), but I had no problem interacting with my selling plinths since Saturday

I know, that a plinth shows just one item. That’s not the issue I report.

It’s more or less the issue, that you are only able to sell on one plinth different items of the same type. So if I sell raw meat, I can also sell bone and tallow at that plinth too, but i.e. not a gleam stone.

I don’t understand that restriction. To me it is not consequent. Either just one item can be sold on a plinth (and that one of course is displayed) or different items (not restricted by type). Of course the amount with different items is restricted by the amount of slots you have on a plinth.

But that is just my opinion… don’t consider it as a bug.
I just thought in the beginning, it is a bug.
So actually it is now - after I saw it is no bug - more or less critics to the current system.

I had a pretty charming idea, to work around the “handicap” a plinth can just display one item. I wanted to show in it’s background what other items can be bought here, in placing a shelf behind the plinth and putting in, one of each item I am selling on that plinth (as shown below).

That would make most sense, when I am not just able to sell items on the same type.

Yes…(10 char).

Off topic But is there a bug hunter badged (for active bug reports) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you start a topic about this as a suggestion?

We might do a community event or a
Leaderboard of some sorts.

1 Like

sry i crashed the server. now i know why it happened:

i wanted to buy some gold ore in a buying plinth and took one by one in my cart and after the cart was full i tried to stack them in the cart to have more space to buy more. i tried it 3 times and it always came to a server crash(sry i had to be sure about it). now the gold ore is gone (sry dude) but not in my inventory and only the two pieces that i wanted to stack they just disapeared.

sry for my english

I can’t get it to happen. I did the following:

1. Placed down a storage shelf.
  2. Interacted with the shelf and placed an item onto it.
  3. Exited the menu to check that the item is visible.
  4. Interacted with the shelf again and removed the item.
  5. Exited the menu once more.

After doing this, no item was visible for me.

Did you do the same thing or did it another way? How often does this happen?

I have happend several time, when i take out a item, close menu and the object still visible in the shelf.
I try later to get some screenshot.

1 Like

It looks like interacting with plinths (buying stuff) crash the game (server).

1 Like

no just stacking items inside

1 Like

as i said a few hours ago

Seems like I crashed the server or it did it on its own :confused:
I tried to pick up iron ore from a plinth on Therka. After selecting the second iron ore it crashed.

Were you trying to stack items? That will cause a crash. We have a fix planned for the next update.

1 Like