Release 146 - Report issues here

Actually I tried to Shift-select them. Twice. Seceond click…it crashed.

When you shift-clicked on the ores, did the game try to stack them?

I cannot tell, happened to fast. But most likely I suppose. Stack them in my own inventory, you mean?
I was supposed to have several (2) iron ores after this process, left was one in my inventory when I got back on server again.

I cant craft things in compactor when i have the ingredients, it still shows in need item.

Edit:
I found the problem, the wear was 101%…
I repaired it and it work again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the items are in a smart stack, try removing the stack and putting it back into the crafting input area.

I’m not sure whether this is an important bug or not or if it is one at all, because I found out:
I picked up many grass seeds and I could plant them all, besides, 8 grass seeds which I’m not sure of where I got them from. If it is seeds from the start since the last reboot or else. Anyhow those 8 seeds are not plantable on grassgreen soil.

could it be that gnarled grass seed is only plantable on certain soil? or is it for trees?

I have removed all and put in single stacks, still not work.

To collect seed you just remove grass with a tool like the totem. But you can’t get a seed each time. It’s random. Then you can plant it on soil or clay ( block without another type of grass already applied) Removing a block remove the grass.
Planting one seed change the texture at the top of the block. Planting multiple seed on the same block grow grass on it.

I know, but after all I have 8 gnarled grass seeds which cannot be planted : / Bug?

What soil type are you planting on? Is the existing grass cleared?

Try planting it on dirt and not grass, I don’t think you can plant gnarled grass on a block that already has grass from another type on it.

That might be the reason. Thanks!