[Resolved] Griefed with a beacon?

Hey guys my build was wiped out a bit but we have a beacon. Any idea how? Game update? Bug? Grief? Inside job? lol

Are referring to the current lack of a roof? It looks like it was claimed back by world regen… silly question incoming (and sorry, I have to ask it)… are you sure you added the plot at the top?

You need to be directly adjacent to a plot to be able to highlight it and add it to you beacon.

My friend added the beacon. I didn’t know there was a regen!! It looks like he didn’t add it where I built so it got removed haha. Thanks for letting me know about that.

I’m curious. Is the regen going to stay in game? Won’t people be able to go back and recollect everything to sell over and over?

No worries :wink: The world regen generally (currently) kicks in around 24 hours after the last person visits a chunk.

There are 2 separate regeneration processes…

• The first is for standard blocks, so the worlds are returned to a natural state, giving new players a fresher, untouched feel to the worlds when they first arrive.

• The second regen is for resources, so they never reappear in the same place. This prevents people just camping resources. The resources can also be fine tuned per world / biome to fit the economy.

1 Like

Awesome, you guys have it all figured out. :smile:

1 Like