[RESOLVED] Havent gotten my world

I created my world yesterday night and i knew it wouldnt be available until today but i havent gotten a notification ingame i sumited my world forum

It can take 48-72 hours for your world to spawn.

2 Likes

Ah ok thanks you

I thought James had posted before that it should spawn within 24 hours and the creation form said the same. Was there a post saying this had changed?

No official post, but that has been my experience over the past year, with also observing other people who post about their sovereign not appearing. And are we actually surprised it might take that long? They’ve been operating on a skeleton crew for 2 years and even now, until the Monumental team fully takes the reins, I expect it will stay that way.

Honestly, I’m okay with it, as long as I get it. Patience is a virtue. And this game (among others, I’m looking at you EVE) has taught me patience.

1 Like

Good point. I also made a sovereign on Thursday. My sovs to this point had all spawned within 24 hours but I just got the new one this morning. I imagine with the transition it will be in flux for a while.

2 Likes

When a purchased world doesn’t appear within 48 hrs it is unusual situation and questions should be asked.

However, the process of spawning sovereigns hasn’t been affected as much as one might think.
I bought a lot of worlds over the quiet years and have never waited longer than a few hours. There were many other players buying sovereigns in numbers - there were easily hundreds purchased over last few years. At the same time, number of support requests connected to sovereigns is not that high.

So, yes - problems with sovereign spawning happen, but they are not that frequent, really.

1 Like

24 hours if done Sunday thru thursday between the business hours. Weekends would take 2-3 days max to populate a planet. THats been my experience.

1 Like

what is your planet name?

2 hours ago

Techplan
A new sovereign world has appeared!
World Details
ID: 5236
Type: Lush
Tier: T4 - Inhospitable
Atmosphere: Lvl 1 Caustic (1 level)
Size: 3km (34 Regions)
Liquid: ▲ Water | ▼ Water
Region: EU Central
Distance Details
1 blinksecs from Circarpous I (ID: 4) (cost: 100c)
Time Details
Appeared 4 hours ago (2022-10-29T07:07:39+00:00)
Last until 4 weeks, 1 day from now (2022-11-28T07:07:39+00:00)

24 hours has been the maximum for me until this one I got today; my last sovereign I bought 2 weeks ago took 20 hours I believe. Until that one, mine had been taking 4-8 hours at most. I think I’ve bought something like 15 total since they launched so one taking longer than 24 hours seemed like cause for concern. Now I will learn to be patient and not panic when I don’t see them the next day.

1 Like

Has your planet spawned yet @dragondefenders?

Yeah just got it

2 Likes