[RESOLVED] I Messed Up - Can You Help?

I was intending to buy fuel for two planets and just realized that I bought two planets instead. Is it possible to fix this and change these from sovereign planets to ordinary 30 day portal fuel? Thanks in advance. (Account name is “epoling” Order #6504).

@james can you please help with this?

yeah please help him.

@james It has been two days and no response of any kind. I would even have accepted a “sorry but there is nothing we can do in this instance”. However, this just seems like nobody at Turbulenz / Wonderstruck really seems to care. One of my planets expires in about six hours and the other in a few days. I am loathe to spend money on fuel when it appears that nobody is in charge of customer support. (Yes, I messed up so would buy more fuel if you just can’t change it around. However, not giving any customer service at all is not encouraging.)

We will refund the order purchase. You should get a confirmation shortly.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will order fuel for my planets once I get that. smile Love playing the game but very sad to see it kind of comatose.

1 Like

Well that was about the biggest overreaction possible

Ummm… Not really. The timing of my second post and James response seems to indicate that if I hadn’t written it I wouldn’t have gotten a reply at all. My planets would have expired, my wife and I would not renew our gleam club and we would leave the game. Hey, it’s only two planets and two subscriptions but if you have been paying attention even that is important. Also, having worked in customer service for four decades in one way or another I can tell you that two days without even an automated “we will get to you as soon as possible” is considered very poor customer service. It seems like you are a bit over sensitive in regards to this game if you have to post a comment like that.

Ah good ol’ inductive reasoning.
Your planets would have been locked, not expired.
It was the beginning of the weekend when you posted, are they not allowed to have time off? Four decades of customer service and that’s how you react?

I suspect you knew all that though

1 Like

The issue was resolved.