(Resolved) Lamblis Offline

Update:
Apparently Lamblis is offline.

OP:

My character appears to be stuck online while I am not currently connected (the game is not running). Here is a list of events that led to the current state.

1. I entered a shop portal in Lamblis through the PS Lamblis hub.
  2. I got disconnected less than 1 minute after entering the portal.
  3. I closed the game and reconnected succesfully until I was disconnected again in less than 1 minute.
  4. Since then I have been stuck at the following message when trying to login:

Initially I thought the EU server is having issues outside of Antar VI, but I have not seen anyone else post similar issue in roughly 45 minutes. Please assist. Thank you!

Lamblis portals dont work because there offline .I cannot get to lamblis my home beacons are there.I cannot play game at all.Ive reported this.Im on ps4.Santum portals dont work says game server offline.Problem with lamblis world being offline.I need to build and need to make weapons but no way of getting to my home world lamblis.They need to put lamblis world online.Lol i guess ill just have to wait.

Thanks for chiming in. I will update the title.

Hopefully they will check their servers over the weekend. Maybe their EU server went ablaze lol.

Perhaps everyone should avoid entering any of the EU worlds so they don’t get caught when the next world goes offline.

1 Like

So seems like Lamblis and Antar are down @james @vdragon @lucadeltodecso

2 Likes

Lol yeah. Or alien abduction ? Hurry up n beam our devs back!

Well here’s to hoping it can be sorted today.

1 Like

Its sunday, devs generally arent around at weekends

Idk i’ve seen james fix stuff on the weekend before. There’s a chance

So ill have to do something else.

Same, or reply to posts/PM’s, etc. a server reset usually should not take long, odd they can’t give it kick this time around…

2 Likes

Probably a real break from work for all^^ As they probably haven’t had one in a long time^^ ahh well. The day isn’t over^^

Well, I do know that normally at a company where clients are dependent on servers working that there’s usually always one employee who is ‘on call’ for when something like this happens.

4 Likes

Apparently not this weekend😉