[RESOLVED] Lost permissions on my own planets any many many more since today

just like the topic says, I lost permissions on my own planets, I only can travel there, nothing more.

the problem is, I can´t english and have to use a translation tool, but… they don´t do there job well. So, I hope that other players, who could english well have the same problems, that they could get fixed, soon.

1 Like

Here many players the can Englisch, send them the text the will translate for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Try to explain it with a translator.

I can travel to my two still active planets. But can’t interact with world control or my beacon there, the game says I don’t have permission. Further I can’t mine blocks, mine crops and kill mobs, game says I don’t have permission.

1 Like

are you using the same character as placed the world control?
If using an alt you may need to give permission first by your original toon.

1 Like

Yes, I use the same character. I specified this when buying the planet and set up the beacon and world control with it.

2 Likes

please write here the worlds names, i can go and check if i can do anything there

also - write to them here support@playboundless.com

2 Likes

His planets are called “CrdusVI” and “Ab’Bshimmiel” I think. :slight_smile:

1 Like

there are no worlds having such names, which regular worlds they orbiting?

1 Like

not sure, never been there myself

1 Like

well, they srent listed at Boundlexx, API scanner didn’t see them either, i can warp there using warp totem but without info of which world they orbiting, there are 50 regular worlds to check…

1 Like

yeah gotta wait for Balkinus to reply then :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Balkinus Balkinus, i see only 1 reason you lost control over your own worlds - you gave someone master permission and that person lifted your own permissions taking those weorld to himself or even transfer ownership rights of those world to his 2nd character

immediatly write to support@playboundless.com

this is not possible, there must be an explanation for this

@Balkinus maybe you went to the wrong planet that had the same name?
is the planet showing in your world list?
places–> worlds–>sovereign and creative worlds, does it show up there?

@SClayton looks more like you own the planet, or did he send you that?

2 Likes

That’s when a player has planets fully private and only for selected players accessible

1 Like

Ist dieser Screenshot Dir zugesandt worden oder von Dir?

I have read many of your posts and I can say I do understand you very well :slight_smile: - the translator does work!

1 Like

I got that screenshot from Balkinus earlier

2 Likes

do you wrote to support?

Thank you all for the many replies and attempts to help.

For now everything works again as if nothing ever happened.
No idea what was going on this morning, maybe a synchronization problem? That the server just didn’t realize I’m the owner? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

glad it resolved itself, but does not mean its not a problem, and this needs to be looked at, it could well be linked to the current issues going on in game.

1 Like