Returning build supplies to Redlotus

@Redlotus I have a chest of blocks that were given to me to build a feature on the Twisted Dragon planet a while back. Dragon Tamer let me know on discord that you are the person I should give it all back to. Just let me know if there’s a time and/or place that’s best for the exchange. By the way, my in-game name is Hiralian.

2 Likes

Hello. I am AzureHunter in game and you can find me on Cthulhu I almost anytime. I can also meet you in TNT any time. TNT Mall Wall > Illuminati Concrete

Just let me know or come find me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

next time try to use the Private message feature :wink:

Great! Thanks!

Whoops, I didn’t know pm was a thing here!

1 Like

We all know nothing is private these days :wink:

1 Like

now you do :slight_smile:

explain please? :thinking:

Don’t use private message! I want to know everything! (With all my Luv) :slight_smile:

10 Likes

halloween-michael-myers

3 Likes

14485875039_62358192c6

4 Likes

bert-nanaphone

4 Likes

@AmatoryGuava, you DO NOT have to use the private message feature if you don’t want to. If this is.the only way you, me or anyone else knows how to get in contact with someone then so be it. Too many like to play boss, be center of attention in almost every single post, and have alot of know it alls in no matter what forum or game we choose to play or read about, and really irks me at times. One good reason I dont hardly ever look at Boundless forums anymore.

4 Likes

not personally to you so please don’t get offended its just my opinion :heart:

YES YOU DO, some things should be, that’s just part of 99% of the forum the rules
just because you don’t want to doesn’t mean you should not…
if you’re becoming part of a ‘‘forum’’ you also agree to its rules.
found here → https://forum.playboundless.com/faq

the name got mentioned so technically the name was known if it was for an unknown name that someone cannot find i agree you should ask the forums, but in this case a PM was just suitable.

That’s a stated fact for sure! it can be really annoying, but luckily on the boundless forums it is not that bad :rofl:

sometimes its the best to do :slight_smile:

If you would please “highlight or Copy and paste”, as you did my entire message in separate pieces with your own rules and opinions, where it says in the boundless rules that you have provided for me, where we need to send personal messages to others instead of flagging them on the forums. I must have over looked that part, because I dont see it saying that in what I have read. It would be much appreciated if you could provide that for me.

I’m not sure what your problem is but it seems you got one, I’m sorry to hear that
let us just forget this thread as it has been completed :slight_smile:
have a nice day :wave:

1 Like

funny how this thread (with a person asking about actual in-game stuff) was moved to off-topic while threads with birthday wishes or some dude asking for money for his computer parts are in general

Have a nice day you all :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.