Returning Players

Hello everyone i did just return to boundless and i decided to stay this time, some of you know me as Benxino in the game. And i was wondering how many of you just return to the game to give it a try again and how many are new to the game? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

welcome back for the 300th time! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Haha how you doing HOST, it maybe be near 400th time tho :joy::joy:

2 Likes

haha iโ€™m doing good thanks bro, been a while indeed, i saw you running around a few times.
how have you been?
what brings you back to try?

3 Likes

Yeah i was running some runs on ya farms like old times๐Ÿ˜‚, i wanted to see if there is any new build and hubs and how the community is and its still awesome and very friendly well i saw the original TNT hub is gone

4 Likes

I recently returned too!! :hugs: It seems, for the hundredth time :joy:
I donโ€™t want to make any huge plans, as this led me to burnout. Anyway the game gives pleasure and gives those moments that are stored in memory and evoke nostalgic feelings :boundless: :heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome back to the game :heart:

Idk what level you are or anything but if you ever need XP for cubits or maxing out a skill page I am happy to help you out :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I remember :sunglasses: Welcome back - you are just in for the Lovestruck event :heart:

2 Likes