Revive Augments Stacking & Health bombs targeting

May I suggest for revive augments to stack more than 9? In a large hunt, it seems like there isn’t enough valuable inventory to stack a lot of these. Can’t we re-code the augments to stack like blocks? Pure healers have to use a lot of inventory up.

Please thumbs up this thread if you’ve felt this way to. Also read the next few of post below of other issues. THNX

5 Likes

yes. this. mhmm.

If you’re using that many revive augments, then you’re healing too late!

2 Likes

I’m sure there is 100 ways that this can be pulled apart. To clarify I am not the main healer, and when there is 30+ in a hunt, there will always be a couple that dies, in a mass drop of elite wildstocks and carpet bombs.

either way, instead of simply explaining what a person presumably has done wrong, I feel it’s okay to ask if these augments can stack more than 9.

also it seems the more injured someone is, the faster and more erratic they run from your healing bombs. This brings another point, If a player is already full health, can the bombs PLEASE ignore them. When I do heal (even though its just to help out and i am not the healer) 80% of my heals gets wasted on the bloat that runs in front of my bombs route to the badly needed player crying for heals.

I have been that player that died a lot, trying to hang with the big boys on a t6. I understand dying a lot from both sides. anyone that heals feels this.

1 Like

Apologies, I’m not picking apart your request, just making a silly :stuck_out_tongue:
What if there was a mass-revive augment instead of just stacking more in a slot? Might make for better game play than revive spamming? That, or increase the number of times a single augment can be used before being reloaded, like how they raised slingbow augments from 20 to 125.

Personally, I feel combat and healing need a bit of improvement.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea,

ALSO, having to stop in the heat of the battle to load a damn augment in the totem DOES not work and is NOT efficient, in my opinion. They need to auto load like a stack of tools. I feel this system is very poorly executed and seriously needs addressed. I’ve died a few times loading an augment up and standing there aiming my totem at some dead guy, when a wildstock knocks me half way cross the map.

1 Like

Yes to the mass stack and yes to auto equip! Also we think there should be “hurt seeking” bombs because there will always be someone from out of nowhere running in front of you just in time to get in the way when you throw!

2 Likes

Add a necromancy boon that auto-revives everyone in range but they have -60% movement speed for 30 seconds

1 Like

Like buckets… “when i was young, we were sooo hungry we’d eat the soup AND the bucket”. Those were the days…

1 Like

With a zombie animation and “eyyyeeebaaalllllllllssss” soundbyte…

1 Like