Rift shards, Umbris shards, Blink shards, T8s

Hmmm, Oort can be refined into shards, how about lucent gems?
Curious because I saw some posts several years ago about Rift shards. I find that highly interesting. Maybe a portal fueled with Umbris shards only requires 1/10th the quantity that an oort-fueled one does?

Will the T8 planets have lucent versions, or some other Mega Ultra Rare substance?
Do we have the needed environment skills to visit a T8?

:gift:Can you guys give us any juicy hints, art, possible ideas you have for the T8s…or anything that is coming this year? :pray: Or maybe rental planets are next?

8 Likes

I’m hoping for t8 oort planets.

Maybe we could use all gem shards to craft elemental augments for fists?

4 Likes

Have all my atmosphere protection pies crafted and ready to deploy alts!! Bring on the T8’s!!!

4 Likes

I certainly wish we don’t need food, unless those work like reviver brews. I don’t want to give up my starberry pies or persisting pies :frowning:

1 Like

I’m just assuming we will need them since the T7s require max protection. Maybe we get a new guild buff??? hint-hint-wink-wink-nudge-nudgejames lol

Edit: guessing we would have to jump from a T7 to get there as well $$$

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why we need shields? (and for Titans?)

5 Likes

Bombs are used for healing, so it makes sense that shields would be used for breathing :joy:

4 Likes

lolol What if they had an augment or could be forged to have a cool defense/protection property to them though?

7 Likes

I like it, shield augments that give you +3 atmo prot. If they add too many requirements for t8s I think many will just skip them.

3 Likes

I just want to duel wield shields and charge a wildstock for once. I’ll be happy with that :grin:

3 Likes