RiscX's Off-Topic for Off-Topic

Hmm… here is my off-topic thread for being off-topic since many of my other posts are going flagged for being off topic. perhaps i can post about those other threats here will be fine? since I believe off-topics category of posts not show up on the latest lists of topics? i guess i can see and look after posting this post.

Lets try this experiment! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is not off topic, because its not about off-topic or discussing off-topic in an off-topic way.

2 Likes

NO NO NO you can not threaten people …JUST NO! lmao

1 Like

Atopic= is not yet convinced there is a topic. :joy:

This one time i was in the gyosha mall. Started following someone. Not naming any names and ended up getting trapped in a broom closet.

Well don’t leave us hanging… what happened next??

IMG_0094

The person poofed away togo hunting. I was left and so lonely. Then remembers i can poof away as well. These oortian bodies got some interesting powers

Interesting discussion on another thread of the forumsverse. What is tolarable, acceptable, or offensive, unacceptable. For many most can agree on some things that are not acceptable for here. For many other things just a few seem to have strong dislike or disgust for certain nouns of topic. For most might not care! Here we have some options to handle ones disgust in the forumverse! 1 vocalize and make a fuss! Or i guess just block those you do not wish to see anymore. Interesting this is that i kinda seeing some that are making a big bold statement on there position that they made a fuss about someones else should there position in a similar manor. Hmmm perhaps i can have fun with this to :smiling_imp:

Yes yes i founds its. There over theres on pheminorum. A while, its did take me. Plans! So many ideas! Must thinks abouts its. But i founds its yes. Tell me, they would not. Plots more plots i needs more plots.

Been over 2 weeks since i last logged into boundless. Not sure if ill ever return. Was a fun game got lots of hours racked up into this game. I stopped playing over my plots getting removed. Due to another player complaining. Was determined i was antagonizing. Not the 1st time and not just me that there has been issues with other players complained about another players building by them and plots got removed. This is concerning on that anything i build isn’t safe, and can be removed if a player near me complains? Or that i want to build something on a different planet, that ends up being by another player, that i should need to get there permission now before i build or get my claim removed? Though is ideal to build near hubs or communities as results in traffic. Oh well not much point to try to build anything anymore due just can get removed by the dev from another player complaining. Guess chalk this game up to being now broken. Again been a bit over 2 weeks ago now. I gave some time to think things over.