Roadmap: Guilds, Hunter, New Blocks and more!

Yaaaay! Now I can continue life guilt free! =D

Wooooo new blocks!!! Thanks @james !! Exactly what we were wishing for in Little Japan

4 Likes

Yes! Out of all of those, I’m looking forward to these the most! Marble, Asphalt, Mosaic Tiles and… Chips?

10 Likes

Wait. THOSE blocks!? Does that also imply that we’re getting their related tools/weapons? Or did the textures get recycled for better things? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how each new change affects the game world. Farming sounds great, and hunters sound downright terrifying. :exploding_head:

I’m confused. Was this something from EA?

Those textures used to be rift/blink/dark matter/oortstone—I’m guessing they’ve been repurposed

2 Likes

Ooooh, I see.
Well, they look neat, so regardless of original purposes, it’s good they got the chance to put them back in the game! :grinning:

1 Like

I think they got repurposed, yeah :neutral_face: still want the specials! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, looks like terracotta, asphalt, marble and straw

1 Like

Finally, an edible block! :partying_face:

4 Likes

With the addition of marble I and mosaics I think I might need to start a Greek/Roman wing of the Capital on Delta

4 Likes

look at my new carpet :joy:!

16 Likes

New blocks?!?

giphy

14 Likes

Let’s hope the marble-like block isnt marble because i built some palace using ice to look like marble already :rofl:

Sounds like it’s time for a prestige upgrade…block by replaced block, lol.

Going through that now as I upgrade from stone to brick and refined.

I wished we could buy coins.

Then the game would become ‘pay to win’. Well, way more than it is now already.

1 Like

Very Nice Roadmap.
Btw are the any news for the Linux Version @james?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.