Rock Fest

Awwww and I could have been the star of the show no fair :rofl: just kidding obviously. At least there is no proof of our deaths :laughing:

You’re most welcome always happy to help :grin:

1 Like

Sorry i didnt make it but always enjoy popping by and gathering some rock… could i get a 4th chest too fill if possible please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy i could contribute as well with my dont know exactly, 6+ baskets worth of Gellis Rock throughout the week :heart:

2 Likes

That’s why I places baskets down now so if chests are full :joy: and yes thank you so much @May-L04 every bit helps :heart::heart::heart:

Rock fest tomorrow all day so if you want a locker hit me up today or tomorrow. And if you can come but want to still help anytime let me know I can still set up a locker for you :grin:

2 Likes

Rock fest is going and if you need some hammers for mining rock let me know :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Rock fest tomorrow all day. If you want a locker let me know I will be on later on because we have to take our dog to the vet. But then when I get back or if you want a locker now you can anytime :smile: phantom of the day :rose: 2ed floor of TNT. Then take portal on left that says Rock fest :heart:

2 Likes

Rock fest 2023-09-06T16:00:00Z all day :blush:

2 Likes

Rock Fest all day today :grin: if you need a locker please let me know :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @TootsBoots for helping today :heart::heart:

1 Like

Rock fest all day today. If you need a locker let me know :heart:

2 Likes

Will not be doing this as a event for awhile. No one has really came for almost a month only 2 people in the past month… so I still can do it. And anyone can. And I do have a portal in TNT and dragons hub. And if you just have rock or anything I have request baskets All over my place and my sov

2 Likes

Dear Boundless. I am hosting a rock fest next week and it will be all day on 2023-11-11T07:00:00Z you do not have to farm on my planet if you don’t want to. I have request baskets everywhere. I am off next weekend just by chance so thought I would see if this is better for people and if this works I have event plans :heart::heart::heart: if any questions let me know.

@MrsStar

i forgot again and you didint remind me, i still got 8 ornate chests full of rocks for you :smiley: ill be in game tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man me remembering has been a problem with me :joy: I am sorry been really busy the past week. I will get them . :heart: Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

what tier planet are you holding your rock fest?

It is a T3 world. But I do give hammers for people who help. So people don’t have to use there’s if they don’t want to. Plus they can keep any of the copper and gold and coal and any other goodys they get on my world. I even supply a atlas and campfires and a few chests :heart:

2 Likes

i like to donate 24ss tier 5-6 hammers, (speed version)

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I am at work so I can’t meet up right now but can meet in 3 ish hours? Or tomorrow

i put a chest down with access for you.
if you go to the future and then Region 59, it’s right in front of you at my office

2 Likes