Rock gathering event! On Saturday ( I supply the hammers)

WE WILL ROCK YOU !!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

That was an awesome event, thanks for hosting :grin:

4 Likes

we did it indeed, and fast too! everyone seemed to find their spot that he or she liked
meanwhile i notified if i started to regen the area so people can prepare (sometimes someone else regened), i want to thank everyone that joined in as i never expected that so many would join O_O
as some of you wanted, we will do the same again next week on the same time.

once again from the bottom of my heart thank you all!

7 Likes

i had loads of fun :smiley:

really sorry for sudden regening, as i always farming alone it was urge to toss regen bomb as soon as i see empty place :smiley:
and sorry for messing lines :smiley: i cant mine just straiiight line :smiley: i have habit of turning around and mining round :smiley:

and yes, ill be here every week :smiley:

2 Likes

Really sorry I missed this… would have loved to do it…

1 Like

Sorry I missed this. I went swimming with a friend Friday night and I was so sore Saturday I barely got out of bed. I was looking forward to it! :sob:

1 Like

@Xaldafax @tarranth heads up :smiley:

noone is going to blame you, real life happens:D

there will be another event and another and another :smiley:

see you both in The Future :smiley:

2 Likes

Anyone is allowed to start the rock gathering and be the host, those that had given hammers might have some spare. if not I can give some!

Also everyone thst participated in thr rock gathering event last week has access to the chests

Currently I can not be there

I can come over after the loot run, if anyone else will be there

{boop}

are we going to farm tomorrow? ill be there anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Yep I will come by. What time ?

1 Like

now is 21:00, same time tomorrow?

2 Likes

I shall say on behalf of @HOST that tomorrow 2023-06-17T20:00:00Z the group rock gathering can start again! Just like the last time he’s gonna stream it. So everyone is welcome to join in for the gathering! Maximum though are 10 people due to 3km sovereign planet limitations.

4 Likes

Oh damn I won’t be able to make it this week as I’m offline tomorrow. I’ll try go on a mining trip and fire some Rock over to @MrsStar when I can.
Hope everyone has a blast tomorrow. No doubt you’ll smash it again.

1 Like

May I ask why you need so many rocks lol

Because…

That’s awesome. She has already reached out to help me.
Would have been good into to know in the OP as I was curious haha. thank you

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t make it due to real life :confused:
Everyone is free to gather rock and place them in the chests, everything is still there.
I will make up for it on Monday! :v:

2 Likes