Rock Goblin Builders

Need help with a build? Running out of design ideas? Can’t quite get the hang of chiseling? Or honestly just bored and want some people to chill with while you work?

Call Rock Goblin Builders! @Cactopod and @PrincessMaude

Rock Goblin Builders, also known as RGB, are the hot new building, consulting, and friendship association on the block. For the low price of Free, we offer many services for your assistance and amusement, including but not limited to the following:

-Building
-Decorating
-Chiseling
-Brainstorming/Design Consulting
-All Purpose Couch Placement
-Throwing Ourselves Into Lava
-Just Hanging Out

With the small fee of just Spending Time With Us While, you can access some of our premium options:

-Help Placing Blocks
-Repetitive Chiseling
-Grass

Act now on this limited time* offer! No hidden fees, no catch. We’re just bored (and would also like some sweet EXP).

Rock Goblin Builders. Your Blocks. Our Labor.

Some of our recent projects include:

Street Market

Farms

Artistic builds

Home, House, Mansions, Workshops

Walls, Ceilings and Floors

Customer reviews

Contact us here, via PMs : @Cactopod and @PrincessMaude
or on Discord : Cactopod#8079 and PrincessMaude#1656

*Limited to the length of time we feel like offering this service

36 Likes

I have many projects to get done, and to help, they thinned out my list. They did a great job on my tunnel. It was barebones and they shot their magic and creativity at it and now it’s an amazing space to run to the Hunt Tower. They are currently working on renovating my base which is coming out exactly as I thought it should be. They are easy to give direction too and the project comes out as you envisioned, if not better. I would hire again. :slight_smile: :+1:

7 Likes

:heart::heart: the ad! And the testimonial^

9 Likes

I agree they did a great job. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them an 11 Great job Rock Goblin Builders :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks for the awesome review :joy: The tunnel was a lot of fun to work on and the same goes for the base so far. Happy to say I can chisel a skull now :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I saw them work on the tunnel project, they did a great job. :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Love this!!

3 Likes

Do you want me to starve?!

5 Likes

D: I woulda hired you 7 days ago lol
But but but how good are at making a beautiful wall with no insides :laughing:

4 Likes

:unamused: i wish I could hire you guys but the price is just to high :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Im kidding of course…
If i could let you guys help me atm i would but… im making it up as i go (fixing problems from reused concepts and what not). Plus lonesome builder so by the time I finish an example of a section i am at the last stage of finishing the complete section.

That said keep up the good work and i may contact you both a bit further down the line. When it is less complicated and straight forward.

3 Likes

Most of our builds have walls. And wall renovation is a big part of what we are doing at @Vanqu1sher base right now.

I added a couple of screenshots of walls we have built so far. We are capable of replicating designs or patterns. Although we haven’t made a lot of beautiful wall with no insides, we are not opposed to not doing anything inside buildings. Or we can also go crazy and fill it up with boxes. :wink:

1 Like

I think I might have just found my farm builders :grin:

2 Likes

I love building farms! I have made many!

1 Like

I could use your help! I’m in desperate need! LOL!

3 Likes

Send us a PM here or on Discord and we can definitely discuss this! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Actually might need help with farming

2 Likes

Just hit us up in a PM here or on discord! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need this service again. I would love some work on my garden.

Sorry for the necro. LOL!

4 Likes

I thought this was a new ad. Oooof how come I didn’t see this. I am happy paying for stuff that I don’t know how to do. Great ad :laughing:

5 Likes