Rollback

Has there been a rollback today? I was playing earlier and set up some recipes such as machining some silver, bulk refining gems etc and have logged in to find they are gone. Its like the recipes cancelled but I didn’t get the resources back?

I understand this is early access and if I have lost it I have lost it. But just want to make sure I am not losing my mind and whether there is anything I can do to protect against this in future?

Thanks

1 Like

it also looks like at least some of 191 has been pushed to live server?

Sorry about this, we’re currently looking into the issue.

2 Likes

No problem. I will try again later. Thanks vdragon =)

1 Like

I was machining silver too and have lost it. Wonder if it was just silver, or just machined blocks?

Did both of you break your machines by any chance? There is a known issue where breaking any machine during crafting will destroy the ingredients in use.

Can you also recall exactly what items were being crafted prior to the update?

No I didn’t break mine. I may of repaired it though. In terms of recipes I was compacting some Rubys (bulk) and Mass crafting machined alloyed silver from what I recall.

also I had queued titanium alloy (mass). but think that was it.

@vdragon Here is an example of the bug I am positive its in the bug release notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNa5fU7yJA

I put 80 gems into a compactor left to go do stuff and when I got back 40 minutes later the diamonds were gone and nothing was outputted. Also when I tried to eat food from my stacks of food even if I pulled food out of the stack it crashed my game. I reported both onto the report issues for the new update area. Food I had on my shelves didn’t crash me though. I believe it is potentially stews causing problems I should have tested one of my loafs, I will tonight and update you if you’d like!