[RoughGem Series] -- [T6 - Gem Mining Sov Network] -- [Active] - Amethyst update

@whitelet and I have generated several sovereign planets to expand current mining network for miners. Currently there are planets for diamond, sapphire and emerald with different colors of gleamballs.

Diamond:

[:roughdiamond:] - [T6 - Fierce Blast Sovereign World] - [Active]
Gleam color: Night Azure
Info: Several large hotspots surround by lava at the edge - so miners know when to turn. Inside hotspots there is no lava (checked two hotspots).
Personal test: 15 mins strip mining with mega fast brew + berry pie = 754 diamond

Sapphire (three tiers):

[:roughsapphire:] - [T6 - Fierce Chill Sovereign World] - [Active]
Gleam color: Azure
Info: Has the most amount of sapphire among our three sapphire planets. Loaded with large hotspots, tokens to 8 good mines are ready.
Personal test: Haven’t tested yet.

[:chillshard:] - [T6 - Fierce Chill Sovereign World] - [Active time tbd]
Gleam color: Night Fuchsia
Info: The total amount of sapphire is less than :roughsapphire:, but still have some good hotspots.

[RIP Sapphire] - [T6 - Fierce Chill Sovereign World] - [30d Count down]
Gleam color: Stark Lavendar
Info: Similar situation as :chillshard:, have some good mountains but low percentage on the resource tab
Personal test: Cannot remember exactly, 1 mega fast brew strip mining + berry pie generates a mixture of 900-1000 topaz + sapphire in total.

Emerald (three tiers):
[:roughemerald:] - [T6 - Fierce Toxin Sovereign World] - [Active]
Gleam color: Warm Blue
Info: Insane amount of emerald and compact mines.

[:toxinshard:] - [T6 - Fierce Toxin Sovereign World] - [Active time tbd]
Gleam color: Oxide Grey
Info: Large hotspots with compact mines.
Personal test: 1 mega fast brew + berry pie generates 724 emeralds

[RIP Emerald] - [T6 - Fierce Toxin Sovereign World] - [30d Count down]
Gleam color: Stark Mustard
Info: DON’T mine emerald on this planet lol, mine gleam!

Amethyst:
[:roughamethyst:] - [T6 - Fierce Corrosive Sovereign World] - [Active]
Gleam color: Warm Moss
Info: Insane amount of amethyst + emerald and compact mines.

All planets are connected to either Shedu Tier or Houchus. To access them, go to Shedu/Houchus TNT hub. There is a portal named EZPZ, and there are portals to sov planets in the EZPZ Shedu/Houchus hubs. Atlas in front of the portals show hotspots with the corresponding gem type (except RIP series), completed atlas is available on the sov planets.

Shedu Tier hub:
(:roughdiamond:, :chillshard:, RIP Emerald)

Houchus hub:
(:roughemerald:, :roughamethyst:, :roughsapphire:, :toxinshard:, RIP Sapphire)

15 Likes

All planets are open to visit and gathering/mining. If you would like to plot and build, best way to reach me or KArios is discord so we can give you perms

4 Likes

Amethyst planet with warm moss gleam is added now