RP Illuminoorti Sub-Guild

Just starting this post to see who would be interested in joining a Sub-Guild once Illuminoorti recruitment is open.

This is to see who would like to join a more dedicated Role-Playing Sub-Guild then the main Guild, where the RP is more serious and better organised and officially set-up for RP events.

Leave a comment saying if you are interested in Joining such a Sub-Guild and what role you would want to do in such a Sub-Guild.

Feel free to suggest ideas, such as a name for this Sub-Guild, Role ideas, Event ideas, just feel free to suggest what ever you think of.

Draft of the Rules

1. Respect ever ones opinions even if you disagree.
  2. Respect players Role-Playing.
  3. Try to keep Role-Playing PG.
  4. Help other players who are confused / not sure what to do in the Role-Play.
  5. Treat others the way you wish to be treated.
  6. When a GM says to stop doing something stop doing it.
  7. Have Fun

Feel free to Critique these rules, suggest new ones, Or wording changes.

1 Like

What roles are available? Roles from Boundless as miner, hunter etc or you have something else in mind?

1 Like

They can be anything you can Role-Play, so yes miner, hunter, etc, but also roles you have to Role-Play due to not being In-Game roles, like Baker, Chef, Tour guide, City-Guard.

Just any thing that people can pretend to be or can be In-Game.

You can still Spec yourself for normal roles and play the game normally, but for RP you just choose a role then pretend to be that role and the role can even be organised on the spot with out a Pre-planned thought.

Also the main point of the post is not to assign people to roles but to see who is interested. the Question of roles was just to see what people might come up with and what to expect from players.

1 Like

Aha, cool :slight_smile: I’m interested :smiley:
Since Boundless is tech based universe, should we consider roles from fantasy background?

1 Like

Yea depends on what the role is.

since you are first to say you are interested what would you say if I asked you if you wanted to be made an Official GM for the Sub-Guild.

You can still Role-Play normally as well.

I think this is an interesting idea and I’d be willing to join one guilds get released :grinning:

1 Like

Hehe :slight_smile: I don’t know, what does GM need to do?

1 Like

@Spoygg All you would have to do is help organise official events, enforce rules in and out of RP, help direct the Role-Play, teach new comers in the Sub-Guild and you don’t have to do it all the time as their will be multiple GMs to help out.

I also have @NLBead as a GM having asked him In-Game when we were chatting about the Sub-Guild.

1 Like

Sounds cool, but I’d have to re-consider it at the time when it happens. I’m quite busy lately and don’t have so much time to play as before.

1 Like

ah ok, well no problem, the offer will remain for all of time.

1 Like