Rubber Banding

with the new update I started to have rubber banding issues. I didn’t have the same issue before the last update. If there is anything else you need let me know.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! I thought it was just me, so I lowered my graphics settings even more to see if it continues to happen. I get it the most when I’m in more populated areas or portals though. I usually just assume that our awesome devs are already working on another fix :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m glad its not just me but i figured there might be other. it seems that it happens when the rendering takes longer and my frames really drop in populated areas. but I did the same lowering my stuff to see if that helps but it still happens and its annoying when I’m out and it shots me into lava. with the death penalty it makes me upset.

@Cynnerthia @CatFaceKiller have you guys played around with the network settings for the game? What is your chunk rate and chunk cache set to?
The following post has more data you can give the developers so they can troubleshoot the issue.

1 Like

here are the other 2 items that were suggested to help find the problem. I will also say that I have tried to play on servers say they are near me and I have the same issue. I would just like to know if there is anything else I can add to find the problem or if there is some setting I can turn off to have it happen less. right now I’m playing with the setting pretty low. I miss having them higher.

[ESC] -> Settings -> Game Options -> Options -> Chunk Download Rate and chunk cache

Some say max gives them less lag and some say low gives them less lag, you might have to play with the settings to find something that works. Cache is new so you will have to play with that setting too to see how it affects your lag.

Graphic settings should not have much to do with the issue you are facing.

4 Likes

I will be doing that. thank you for your help.