Running Hunt Advice

You’re a sweetheart :heart:

1 Like

The Poles are showing you the way they are only Set Up to make the hunt faster, more effective and easier because you Don t have to Look where you need to Run.

They Re Set Up at the Beginn of the Center of a Region thats why i Sometimes wait before them .

The distance the people should be in IS about 80 Meters so you have space when Not everyone IS AS fast and can Trigger already the Region .

The running Hunt has the benefit that you kill many RR AS Well … And you enter the sub Regions which gets the opportunity to Spawn meteors too.

If you need Help for setting Up or creating something i ll be there for Help too.

4 Likes

There used to be a mapping tool that could track your position in a browser with region outlines. idk if it still exists but that is what I used when I did it. You could navigate yourself to spawns very quickly which was awesome for exo hunts. Also helps if people are tracking you and generally running in the same direction. This was the o ly way to hunt back when the game came out, it’s much more engaging and fast paced than the platform hunts. It was pretty cool to see a turrican hunt setup the first time I ran with him because it is a hybrid of both and it works extremely well.

But yes, you can pick a direction and go if you dont have any markers or mapping tools to use. It also helps if you have other people who take a moment to look up when you’re on a meteor, as sometimes they will drop without anyone paying attention.

1 Like

Just remember to keep your people together so you don’t get too spread out… that way your meteors are larger.

3 Likes

This system was created by @NickkThatsGood and @DeViLiShBeCkS

Not by my self

So the Credits Go to them

I copied IT for my own sov AS example only.

5 Likes

Oh. Well its fabulous!

3 Likes

Thanks for the information makes a lot if sense with the explanation.

Hopefully get the planet within the next month or so chances are I may lean on you a little for a little help :wink: :grin: so the offer is greatly appreciated.

Been some great tips and advice on this. Thanks so much everyone :blush:

5 Likes