SALE! Cheap ATCs and More!

I’ve recently come into a shipment of ATCs and need to get rid of them as quick as possible. First come, first serve (the plinths won’t allow anything else). While the normal price in the Therka Market is at least 600 coins, I will take 450 if you can take them now. While you’re here, take a look at my affordably priced hammers and shovels before you head out on your next mining adventure. Don’t forget to come sell me any ores you find!

As always, you can find me at the eastern end of the Therka Market inside the big tree.

Thank you,
The Tiger Merchant

Damn you! I’m at work :frowning:

As of right now, there are a few remaining. Come on by!

Are you still buying copper and iron ore?

I have some to get rid of before I head off world again

Sadly, no. I’ve collected a lot of copper at that price. This has allowed me to lower my prices on copper tools to 75 coins instead of the 100 I’d planned. Is copper that much more common than I thought?

I seem to find ore in their rarity in the following order from most to least; copper, iron, silver, gold, and titanium.

Copper is like the wood equivalent of the ores. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just use all my copper for the “any base material” crafting requirement. I hope they either find more use for it or make it less common

What are you looking for now?

Is there anything that people buy on a regular basis, or rare things that anyone needs? I’ve been popping around the other planets, and I’m running low on coin.

@KingEliath It makes sense that you find the materials that way as that is the order they are implemented in the game files by spawn rate.

1 Like

I’ll always been buying soft coal and small fossils!

If you put up a plinth for fossil extracts, I have about 300 I can sell.

Currently, I’m purchasing small fossils for 20 coins. What would you be willing to sell extracts for?

According to your equation, it should be 21 C.

I will gladly pay you 21 for extracts. I’m at work right now, but when I get home I’ll set up a plinth for that. I’ll shoot you a message when it’s ready.

1 Like

Same, I will most likely be on around 5pm CST

I’ve set up the plinth to buy 150 extracts at 21 C.