Sanctum Edit experience

So, I was telling myself to do it long time ago. Sit down and remodel the Sanctum for my personal use. Latest event (Halloween) reminded me about it and there I went.

And there is one thing that keeps getting on my nerves, so I want to ask if it’s me doing something wrong, or is it a bug or what?

There are always some blocks I place, that I can’t remove.
When I make a mistake or change my mind and need to remove some blocks, there are always at least a few that can’t be broken.

I must reload the Sanctum to be able to break them blocks.

Please help if you can.

4 Likes

I get the same problem as well… it’s very annoying (especially after you have picked all the blocks and colours you need)… the first edit of any block space is always fine, but when you place a block for the 2nd time, it becomes permanent and is only removable again by saving and reloading (and then selecting all your blocks again :man_facepalming:).

3 Likes

Yea that problem becomes inconvenient pretty quickly. (building a specifically themed sanctum and was doing great until at 2 points the blocks got stuck)

1 Like

@Stretchious
Oh, thanks for explaining why it happens.

It is quite annoying when you need to give yourself a whole set of different blocks. It slowed me down a lot, but I’m 90% done and 100% satisfied with my new sanctum.

I wish it was fixed though for my other Sanctum ideas.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a glitch. If you can. Just leave the locked block and continue. Or leave the editor and come back and you’ll be able to change it. And always save a lot.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was doing - spamming save button, leaving a few blocks hanging until I use most of blocks I gave to myself etc.

Still, so many restarts…

and still a lot of fun.

I wish titan flesh block was available though!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wish flying was available in game. It’s the best part of Sanctum edit.

2 Likes

I wish all skills were available in Sanctum, so I don’t have to think which skill page is active before going editing.

I mean mostly chisel epic and speed of placement… I got caught a few times and had to reload when I discovered I had the wrong skill set on (also relocated skill points in Sanctum a few times instead changing skill page - either way, waste of time and one of those annoying details hampering building progress).

1 Like

This is why I didn’t even bother saying i’d have a go at the seasonal sanctum thingy.

3 Likes

I want flying available when im building big.Hope they 'add this just to fly within my beacon.Its frustrating building without flying…

2 Likes

@james flying pies or new flying epic skill for builders. Allows flying in beaconed and reserved areas…?

3 Likes

@lucadeltodecso, did you have a fix for this?

2 Likes

It’ll be fixed in the next update.

4 Likes

Halleluyah :raised_hands:

Thanks for sharing that information. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh wow that is good news! I am going to have so much flying around in there.

2 Likes