Sanctum Edit Question

Hey y’all.

Malentir and I are working on an edit of the Sanctum. More on that later.
The question is that we’re wondering how to remove the big cube of mantle blocks. I noticed the Oortmas Sanctum doesn’t have it, so there has to be a way. I just hope it doesn’t require to start from scratch.

Anyone knows?

Dev only feature I believe

1 Like

You could alway remove everything from the Christmas one and save it when you have everything removed to have it as your starting point. But that’s a lot of work. Lol.

Yeah, and sadly, we’re already quite advanced in our edit. Malentir already finished the the main area with the spawn point, portals and elder zone. We’re just doing the extra sections. If we could remove the big mantle cube, we could do a temple, there. But hey, there’s still a lot to work with as it is…
The way we work is that when one is done for his building session in the sanctum edit, he sends to the other his file to take over, and so on. ^^

1 Like

Well I’m sure it’ll be pretty awesome. Maybe the devs can help you out with removing it.

1 Like

I hope they can! This would open a LOT of space to build more crazyness. :stuck_out_tongue: