Sanctum Event 1- Missing Oortys

Well I’m sure you’ve been wondering about the Oortys hidden in the sanctum.

Please post your selfies here once you’ve got all 13 and claim your prize.
THE ONE OF A KIND Black Oorty. (Regular black oorty) to display proudly in your home or base. And some coin. Woo.

Prizes Winners
1.Angellus
2.Debstep
3.Gnomeria
4.MrDeagz
5.Imbadnopressure
6.Mrs.Avacado
7.Mywhatever
8.Cuttlebug
9.Samski
10.Cosmiccori

Please continue to post your pictures as you still have a chance to be entered for the grand prize.
*Edit - Grand prize also gets their choice of Sovereign world/fuel for a month (up to $40) and there are also an unknown number of other Sovereign worlds/fuels up for grabs for runner ups.
Huge Thanks goes to @Angellus and @FireAngelDth for the added prizes. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Special thanks to the people here for donating coin.
@superman101
@wakeNbake
@PrincessMaude
@Apt
@jaimepoutine
@Vanqu1sher

24 Likes

Awesome event and Sanctum @georgegroeg You outdid yourself as always :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you sir. I hope people are enjoying it.

8 Likes

I think you mean all 14 :wink:

EDIT: Make that 15:

3 Likes

Congratulations. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll go find them in a bit :grinning:

2 Likes

I went around last night found myself spiders and ort dolls. It was hard…lol. to whom ever does finds all u deserve a prize…lol. and the right to abuse @georgegroeg (in a friendly way) . Awesome event . Great preparation for the reaper trials. Lol. Good luck everyone . Thx @georgegroeg

3 Likes

Well the oortys should be easy. There’s more than 13 :man_facepalming: Whoops. Lol :joy:

4 Likes

I’m at 11…!!

2 Likes

) ()

7 Likes

5 Likes

Fantastic job. @debstep and @Gnomeria

How can I find you in game to claim your prizes.

2 Likes

That maze was tough but I did like the surprise at the end :smile:

3 Likes

And a murdered sanctum guide to boot (IGN: Mr. Avocado)

8 Likes

I am Ectopus in game

1 Like

Has anyone found more than 15 yet?

2 Likes

No new ones yet from the ones posted after mine. Feel free to DM any you want if you want to know if it one of the 15 I found (but do not want to post it here for some reason).

Found the perfect spot for this little guy!
Big thank you to Georgio :3

9 Likes

Still 6 prizes left. Get in there and find them Oortys.

Completing this Event and the next will enter you in a draw for 2400 Cubits OR 3 Months Gleamclub thanks to the devs for that. :raised_hands: I hope that gives a little more incentive. Also I’ve been adding a random forged item as well as I give out the prizes.

5 Likes

So you made the 2020 xmas sanctum then? Lol

1 Like