SasquatchVille Grapple games - Event Over -

Hello everyone!!!

I’m really happy to invite you all to a great competition of grappling skills!!!

The contest consist of a ±1000M Grappole race followed by a jumping contest at my grapple range.

The winners of both competition will earn 250k each, while the 2nd and 3rd place will get respectively 100k and 50k in store credit at my tool and weapon shop.

Grappole race details

The racetrack is 750 M as cuttletrunk flies, but has lil detours, Starting point is the roof of my manor and the end point is the grapple temple located at the end of the track. I’m thinking of a battle royale race style, one or two quick race between everyone, so make sure to come practice sometime before.
All food, drinks, equipments and skills are okay to use for the competition

screenshot with green path that the race follows, starting point is on top of the pic, end point is a big mountain thing, the grapple temple is located on top of it, the first person to grapple the god grapple inside will win the race.

grapple god
last mountain to climbstarting point

Grapple Jumping details

The contest will take part on the Soft Side of the grapple range, you need to grapple the slope of ur choosing and need to release at the best moment and jump or not jump to get the best distance.

the grapple range is inside the Squach Hunt Lobby

So everyone is invited, the grapple race is gonna super quick and challenging and then the grapple jumping will take a bit more time but its pretty nice to watch and comment :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope to see everyone come and try to show us your best grappling!!!

reminder : 250k for both 1st place, 100k and 50 for 2nd and 3rd (in store credit for 2nd and 3rd)

14 Likes

I love this.

What time on Sunday?

Edit: OPE it’s in the title

3 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun. Tested the race out a bit and it is. I will be there for sure!

3 Likes

Guess I better make a good grapple tomorrow. @Coolpants @ginabean @JDGroat @Ovis @Apt
@georgegroeg

Whos my competition here?

4 Likes

Nice! This looks like so much fun. I’ll definitely be there : ) great idea

2 Likes

That looks amazing

2 Likes

Going make some grapples and practice today. Hit me up on discord if anyone would like to join the practice.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go. are all grapples allowed ?

2 Likes

I think so, yes. He hasn’t said anything about specific grapples.

2 Likes

Also, I do recommend reviver brews for the race. Cause grapple accidents happen. Especially if you are practicing at the same time as your friends lol

4 Likes

also the goal is to get from A to B using the poles, or to grapple on every pole on the way ?

2 Likes

I think just from A to Be. But would have to see what @Lesioui thinks. It is his event loll

3 Likes

Also like, if I’m grappling between the poles and misfire, hitting the ground instead, do I have to go back to the beginning, or just continue on from there?

2 Likes

All grapple allowed, all food allowed (starberry pie or you cant do the race in one go), potions are allowed too

The race is from A to B, dont need to grapple all the towers.

3 Likes

You just continue from there, missing a grapple shot is already penalty enough

3 Likes

Oooohhh! Another fun event!! @shortyd856 :nerd_face::+1:

4 Likes

Added temporary portals for easier access to the start and finish line of the race

3 Likes

So what are we all rocking for this? I’m thinking range…

I’ll bring along a speedy one too though, just in case…

3 Likes

Projectile speed or you will fall to your dead before the grapple catches anything lol

5 Likes

Especially if you misfire like suggested above

2 Likes