Saturday Shop of the Week!

Excited to see this!!

2 Likes

Type steampunk in search you will find a mega nice steampunk city they made in alpha think it was @Jiivita @Swede @kkbell that made it

1 Like

Nah, i just made videos of the City of Steam… you’re thinking of @Cookviper, he was the one that got it started :grin:

5 Likes

I remember it - pretty sweet, ahh the nostalgia…Now we have so many more colors and blocks to build with too!

Giving this a little nudge!

Have you just restocked your shop, or just started a new shop? Come across your new favourite shop? Let us know for the chance to be featured :grin:

4 Likes

We have a PokeMart (big market) in Pallet Town, aswell as the bulba-store (all plant based drops)… We have recently made the Gardevoir-Store (all foliage etc) and the Conkeldurr-Store (different colours of concrete)… it’s an ongoing work in progress, with many statues etc left to build, but all open and ready for business with the lowest prices across boundless :blush::v:t3:

3 Likes

King’s Hall, absolutely this place. Aside from being an amazing and beautiful build, and having the some of the cheapest forging ingredients (check BUTT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), @Bonez307 is also a really nice guy.

Definitely recommend :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Also, he’s my new neighbour :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to do this! Thank you for the suggestion @Spoodle
If my shop gets chosen, please give Spoodle some credit! He’s taking care of my shop while I’m working late shifts for the summer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll ditto this nomination, forgot if it already got featured, but it is another wonderful DK Mall store with a huge selection that I often find myself buying at! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hello,
I would like to advertise my pigments shop for the Saturday Shop of the Week!

It is called Maude’s Pigments:sloth: and can be found on Alder, in the town of Sasquatchville. Sasquatchville is reachable by many portals : TNT (the Alder portal leads to us), PS hub Biitula, Guardian on Biitula, and many others :slight_smile:

Here are some screenshots!

First one is of the portal in the Sasquatchville hub that will lead you directly into Maude’s Pigments

And some of the shop itself

I hope I’ll see you guys in there soon! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Tell me about your shops! :shopping:

2 Likes

This is the new shop at Castle Brown! Selling seasonal deco items (GET YOUR OORTMAS TREES PEOPLE!) and crafted blocks.

Also, Castle Brown portal at TNT has moved to the bottom floor - the Malls and Markets wall. Because I have so many awesome shops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

a shop worthy to resurrect this thread!

at dk’s mall (will post directions in a bit or just use knowledge search for gleam)
very well stocked (unless I’ve just been…)
re-stocked very quickly
great prices
very friendly owners!

apparently moving to larger premises soon so watch this space.

9 Likes

and look, they’ve moved already…really do recommend going to have a look
even started doing speed hammers and glass…need a bigger bag
I am lazy and they their products are cheap…perfect combination

5 Likes

Here is another from DK Mall I’d like to throw in, TheFoxxDen - great place, cheap Oort shards and other nice stuff, and the owner was very friendly when I stopped by once when they were there! :smiley:
shop1

5 Likes

Still need to stock up more but here is the Skull Candy Shop :blush:

15 Likes

very cool looking shop!
will defiantly be popping by…do you have a nearby portal?

Oooh, that’s super cool!!

TNT to Dzassak , player portal with Brain on it :slight_smile:

And really need to stock up still :slight_smile: except for some orbs, spicy bean and glowing lamelle not much there yet :slight_smile:

1 Like