Screenshot of the Week #1

Hey! I’m not that far away from you guys! I’m pretty sure I saw one of you guys walking around by my build just a few hours ago too!

Some cool screenshots of lava

2 Likes

Amazing screenshot!

1 Like

Are you in the Desert? I was walking around there earlier and saw someone’s place

Lovely Valleys in US west :smiley:

8 Likes

Some photos from zero location, standing in 0, 0

12 Likes

Sand Serpent? o-o

4 Likes

oh hey… i was wondering where this screenshot would wind up ^^

1 Like

No, I’m nestled into a small clearing next to some frozen hills. Lots of different kinds of wood though!

You are in USEast right?

1 Like

I believe so. That or us west, but I’m pretty sure I’m on useast strong text

1 Like

ah… well if I see you on I’ll try to find you, hopefully you’ll be on USEast, we all enjoy meeting new people :3

2 Likes

emphasized text

4 Likes

Just gonna leave this here: All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, y’better run! better run! out run, my gun!
I can’t find my screenshots folder… It’s gonna be a long night.

edit
y’know what, Boundless is good with or without competitions and I’m a loser all the time around, Nice screenshots though everyone, hope someone wins with some groovy eye candy!

Just a reminder that this will close on Monday, 10th October at 12pm BST. The winner will be announced later on that day. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, we’ll start a new one on Tuesday. :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea what that is in my post. I think it just popped in.

if you have a screenshot capture program like ‘puush’ that automatically uploads the screenshot onto your online account and copies the screenshots url to your computers clipboard to paste, you can just paste the url onto it’s own line and it will display the picture.

Campfire ghost stories with @Zerus

1 Like

@Miige your pictures look a bit like adjusted with photoshop, do you?
Or do you have some kind of panoramic screen? :smiley: And what about graphic settings, all maximum? Your colors seems so much more intense then mine (of course I could also just be a bad photographer xD).

Still on progress - EU Server

3 Likes