Seamless metals

I know it has been asked for quite a few times, but just thought I would bring it up again.

There seems to have been lots of support for this previously, but nothing ever came of it.

Just a little nudge to ask the devs to consider this in a not too distant update…

:+1:

11 Likes

Metal sheets like glass panes would be also cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please.

Yes please. I’d love to see a seamless refined gold flooring.

1 Like

Yes this would be great while the seems are good in some instances it would be great to be able to run smooth or hammered looking metal lines. Maybe they should be separate blocks so we can have both seamless and with seams.

2 Likes

Just gonna put this out there, but do you guys remember what James said soon after the release of the glass panes?
He mentioned that they would likely make blocks with ‘smart textures’ that would change to accomodate for cases when there are adjacent blocks of the same type. Kinda like how the texture of the ornated glass panes change depending on what shape you make with them.

I think we should just ask for that instead of one new seamless metal block.

7 Likes

yes please since we already have seamless stone blocks in the form of Marble, also remove that ridiculous boundless stamp on refined metal blocks.

4 Likes

I made seamless metal textures awhile back. Looked sweet. I think it would be nice to have both.

1 Like

Not to dash anyone’s hopes, but… we’ve been asking for this on and off for roughly 2 years now.

1 Like