Secondary char. lost 1 of many beacon/ plots but other 9 chars are fine under gleam club :(

hello, I’ve been playing boundless for a long time now and have 10 characters. My second character made “Lafroy” magically lost one of its beacons and plots on angel 1 but all 9 of my other characters plots and beacons are in tact under the gleam club including 2 other beacons of lafroys on angel 1 are fine. as this character was my forger ive lost most of my materials and a large amount of my prestige as he help most of the plots and half of my store front disappeared :frowning: . sort of a game killer! glad theres not a controller to throw at the TV :stuck_out_tongue: is there any way to revert this or did this beacon just end up in your new cloud system? please help!

thanks

If it expired today after the update. Then is in the storage.

Yeah i don’t if there is so.ething scetchy. When i logged it said i had a beacon that expired but i couldn’t find it nor was in my beacon list as expired. And i am under gleamclub for many months aswell.

@theredcfox are still under gleam club ?

It said that for a few of mine as well, but checking the beacons list they were a select few beacons I’d manually deleted in the past, one over a year ago. They reappeared in my list as expired.

2 Likes

I am under gleam club for 16 weeks and my beacon disappeared a couple days ago just hadn’t realized there was a forum or any way to reach a dev and say WTF :confused:

logging on today it didn’t say anything about expiring just the new update info that’s why I was hopeful it was a glitch as they were working on it or updating that caused my stuff to go mia

If you beacon disappeared a cpuple days ago its not due to this update. You may want to reach @james for more info on your case. If you had gleam club while it vanished, it shouldn’t happen unless you deleted it manually.

1 Like

gleam glub was active that’s the weird part is the character that lost its beacon has two other beacons on the same planet that were fine. as well as 9 other character beacons were fine… ill reach out to James thanks!

1 Like

That’s super weird! Good luck!
@james

right! a persons building that was next to me that stopped playing disappeared at the same time like the system thought my plots were theirs or something.

I just got message saying a beacon expiering but dosent show which beacon or where.I checked all beacons and there safe.Im ps4 and it did same to my second and 3rd characters.Must be a bug.Not a great welcome back to the game.Im gleamclub.No reclaim happened luckily.

1 Like

@theredcfox, do you have any screenshots to illustrate this?