Seeing a guilds chat im not a part of :(

Is their guild showing on your guilds list? You have to go to their books and I join… the caveat here is the deleted toon… but, I would go check and see if you’re still a member.

No there isn’t just my guild in the list I spoke with the cuttle punks and tried joining again and leaving it added duplicates of each guild while I was in then it went back to the 4 I see now when they removed me from guild.

2 Likes

Are you able to add screenshots / video showing this?

There you go Hearth Guard is my guild the rest im not a part of.

Any alts I make also have the same issue its an account level issue.
Thank you Vdragon for looking into this ^^ feel free to add me into the patch notes as the derp player who caused all this work sorry :frowning:

Thanks for the screenshots. You’ve hit the same issue that was reported in this forum topic:

It’s caused by deleting a character without leaving a Guild.

I’ll add your additional information to the bug database.

1 Like

Thank you hopefully it can be patched and or corrected love the game guys keep up the hard work.

Machkezhno

1 Like

well, actually, I’m still seeing guild chats of a guild I’m not a part of anymore either and I never deleted a char…

Tho I would need to check if one of my alts is still not a part of that guild still…

same here, only left a guild and there were added more of those bug ^^

i know why, this bug reproduce if you get kicked aswell :smiley:

I was kicked from a guild and I don’t see the chat. Looking at you legendville :sweat_smile:

is there any update on when this issue is going to be resolved im still seeing the other guilds conversations…

1 Like

There’s no update on this at present.

eternal sadness

really annoying to see punk guilds stuff -_- its account wide even if I make a new character its still there… plz devs I have my own guild messages to keep up with.

@james @lucadeltodecso anything you can do about that? If someone is remove or leaves they shouldn’t be able to see chat. Not that I care about Tokenaru being able to see chat but there are others I definitely wouldn’t want seeing our chats.

1 Like

I never read them but I agree Rumply this has the potential for abuse if the wrong person had access to see other guilds chats, I just get annoyed by the notifications see that its not my guild and cycle channels to clear it an almost everyday thing now…

1 Like

@vdragon @james I don’t mean to pester but this needs to be fixed, im a paying customer with a serious bug, I have tried working with the Cuttlepunks to solve the issue to no avail I have done everything I can on my end I apologize if my patience is seemingly thin but they never stop chatting in that guild channel dude please I want my peace and quiet back.

had an old main. was part of dancing sasquatches. now i can see their chat without being a part of it.

1 Like

like a necropost but necroposting doesnt bother me :>

1 Like