Seeking aspiring shop owners

Sorry if this isnt the right place, not really trading or creating anything… feel free to move it if needed.

Throwing out an invitation to any aspiring shop owners out there.

Located on Sorrisi - T1 US east servers.

I remodelled my portal hub so it has a lot more room for activities (sorry if you had a portal last week, hit me up and ill pay the cost to reopen if you like), had about 5 open overnight with about 40 more available, and i think im at the stage where solo playing isnt doing it for me, so want to try find some freinds.

Ive got a 3x2 plot setup in a prime spot next to the hub, gets decent foot fall already and will only increase once more people get involved.

Hoping to find some new players who want a bit more exposure for their shop, or anyone new to the shop thing thats not getting great results on their own.

Also contemplating tearing down my workshop and opening up more space if theres interest.

Dont care what it is you build, or what it looks like/sells, as long as its a shop.

Theres plenty of space around the settlement too if anyone wants to build other things, and of course a heap of portals for anyone else on US east servers that also finds the local portal networks lacking and want a quick jump to anywhere. Lots of 2x1 portals that will work for most T1 planets

Let me know if youre interested. The little wall is just for demo purposes, will remove it and link up roads etc of course when someone moves in.

1 Like

Bumping due to overwhelming demand (settle down people… one at a time!).

If youre thinking about starting a shop. Dont believe the hype, shops are great and the economy is fine.

Or if you dont believe my lies, think of the footfall. Which is also broken.

Damnit.

Seriously though, spot gets about 500-1000c footfall per day even with footfall being broken, so it comes with a steady income stream that will only get better once we have a few shops and more portals open up.

Dont be that guy that is still wearing the same old dirty loincloth in 2 months wishing you had the coin for a new pair of pants.

1 Like