Seeking build concept suggestions (MTG Ravnica themed)

Looking for build suggestions!

Disclaimer that knowledge of the lore of the MTG plane of Ravnica will help with this but isn’t necessary (and I’m looking for build help in Boundless so that’s why I marked this as general).

My college roommates and I all got heavily into MTG during the Return to Ravnica block nearly 8ish years ago. I absolutely loved the lore behind all of the guilds and I’ve been playing a lot of Magic the Gathering Arena and it’s kind of persuaded me to do a build that has components of the different groups of the guildpact.

For those who don’t have any idea what I’m talking about, perhaps the picture below will help. It lists each of the 10 guilds and has a quick stream of consciousness word association for each of them to sort of explain what they’re about. It also has my current ideas for something to build that would be thematic for the guilds.

Any other ideas or suggestions folks have would be much appreciated! Thanks all!

3 Likes

Sewers > Terra nova have 2 is designs im working with.
Graveyard I highly suggest you go to goshia ophin via the Ultima network. One of @georgegroeg handy work (if im not mistaken).
To get some ideas :wink:

1 Like

Some of @Apt build are maybe also some inspirational places to look. (TNT AntarVI)

All the other stuff well there are a lot of places to look and a lot of great builders :wink:

1 Like

Appreciate the advice! Right now I’m looking for more conceptual offerings based on the themes rather than design ideas based on the concepts. But when the time comes to get building I’ll definitely check out the things you mentioned if I get stuck on my own designs.

1 Like

:wink: ok got ya :grin: