Sell inventory plots to other players!

This would be the best option ever for helping all players new and old find some coin. I would imagine extra plots would sell for like 50-100k, because plots are the most valued (but non-tradable) resource in the game. There would never be another “I can’t make money,” thread again!

Except plots can be obtained using cubits bought with real money making this idea shift towards pay to win.

4 Likes

Bad idea because it basically means you can turn real life money into coin this way…

According to @a13o cubits cost 44.5 rocks per cubit, making a plot worth 1335 coins if you bought rocks at 1c each.

So yeah, people wouldn’t pay that much for plots :smiley:

1 Like

People have been buying/selling hot spot “real estate” already. I’ve sold some for 100k-1mil.

1 Like

Don’t forget location, location, location! If you just want any plot then that price will do. If you want a plot in clear view of a portal hub, it will probably demand a premium because of the promise of footfall returns

Yes a plotted beacon isn’t what I thought the OP meant, I thought this was basically another of those “let me convert my cubits to coins” thread.

1 Like

Sure, but in that case you’re selling a location, not plots. The buyer still needs to have earned or bought the plots to cover the location, and the seller gets their plots back. No plot transfer occurs. Anyone can do land speculation, only thing buying plots helps with is doing it more quickly or on a larger scale.

But if plots ever became transferrable across accounts, then you have p2w because those with cash to spend on the game now have a means of generating coin that is unavailable to those who don’t.

Hmm, I forgot about buying cubits with $$ lol, I was only thinking about earned plots.