Selling Small Property @ Black Light, Pheminorum

Hi All,

I am selling a small cabin in one of the developing districts of Black Light. This was a built I made pre-Launch when Black Light was small. Close access to portals in Black Light and a hop skip and jump to the Portal Seekers hub. Pictures attached below:

asking price 10,000 c EDIT: seems the price may be too high according to some people. I’m willing to talk about it with people.

Developing road right outside, with 6 empty plots right next to it for a shop or something.

The inside has plenty of storage for a beginner, and will come with the workbenches. Has space for a little workshop.

and a sweet little porch!

Here are the stats: that is 8 plots for house + 6 adjacent empty plots.

All sales are final, and you can do whatever you want to the blocks inside. You can keep the empty plots or not, up to you, but all 14 plots are actually plotted. If not sold by the end of the fuel date, ill break down all the blocks and unplot it.

If you would like to grab this little cabin, just answer back here or PM me.

“Great for a beginner”

10K asking price.

Those are two sentences not frequently seen together.

1 Like

Seems quite a bit ridiculous for what is really a small home.

I can’t see anyone who is capable of affording that really wanting such a relatively small area.

Thank you for your opinions. I’ve never done this before. I’m very flexible on the price, I put 10k since it was really easy for me to earn that if I foraged a little on low lvl planets. If it is too much, I’m happy to negotiate lower.

I just don’t want to break it down with 6 weeks left on it.

If someone wants this, I can be very reasonable and the price is flexible. Also, by buying this, no one is doing me a favor. If by the six weeks, no one is interested i’ll break it down myself and decide then if I really want to keep those plots or let them go.

1 Like

Just how negotiable are you willing to be?

Again. I understand that this is a small house. If you are interested, what are you thinking?

I’m honestly more curious at present than interested. Still want to know what you think a fair drop in price is.

I’m not in it for the money. It’s more for sentimental reasons as this was my first real “build” in the new world. As far as dropping the price, i’ll will talk about that with interested parties.

Ok, then start considering me interested, wasn’t sure I had all the cc available but after some wiggle room I think I can make a fair offer.

Thats great! I’m off to work now, but I’ll pm you with a new asking price at the end of the day?

I’ll pay 10K for it

2 Likes

GoodGuyMerln

1. I like it. It’s a cute little cottage that someone put some good work into. I’d happily pay 10k for it. It will be my camping spot 8))

if its prime real estate near hubs the terrain can be wurth 10k without a house in my opinion you could also rent it out to a shopkeeper
example keep footall as rent :smile:

Hi All,

I would like to inform you that I have decided to whom I would like to sell. I have notified the buyer and will shortly notify those who have expressed interest, but I did not choose. Thank you all for giving me some tips on pricing and the such. I do appreciate all the interest, and next time (if there is a next time) I put up a property, I will price it better and hopefully make something nicer and larger.

Again, thank you all!

1 Like

Let me know what you put up for sale next!!