Selling white goods

Don’t get me wrong white grass is super rare, but hard to compare it to red gleam- more so that gleam is used to make specific items making it more rare where grass is just grass. Would love white grass but not at the expense of breaking the coin bank haha

2 Likes

It’s a tough business but some resources are worth more to the right buyer, everyone sees the value of stuff differently

4 Likes

Times they were different then :man_with_probing_cane:

People were paying 10k for black gleam just to make it into glass :rofl:

2 Likes

All colors of grass are precious to me more than gleam or any other block but yea my price is steep probably be cheaper if just asked the most I sold grass for is 2k each as @Shadykatt34 can confirm she me #1 buyer :laughing:

Yesh grass is just grass but finding someone that willing to farm grass on a exo or take valuable time to farm on a color changing exo instead of getting the better blocks it gives
It Also only gives 0 Xp 0 Prestige and forged grass farmers cost 8k each. only thing great. Is the fashion sense of looking good on your build lol which makes it more rarer to me than gleam cause of availability lol but everyone has there taste

1 Like

I guess Im the odd bird here.
I traded my 1ss of white grass for
20ss of specific trunks and 10ss of foliages

Yolo

3 Likes

Still selling, thanks to those that have purchased something!

What a fair price is on anything … is really based on the person selling it or the person buying it.

In my opinion, the demand for rare colors is even higher than it was when the community was larger. Granted on looking at the population over the years (it’s not all that much smaller).

I have paid 5k per piece of rare gleam before and bought a few of them. The problem that arises though is even though it is rare, most times there isn’t even enough to build something with and while white is hard to replace color-wise (cold berry) some of the other colors can easily be substituted like deep red, strong red for red etc.

All that said, I’ve collected a lot of red gleam … but I could very well settle on another shade of red. My OCD says otherwise though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy for you @Redlotus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate it @May-L04!!! If only 2k was enough to build what I want to build.

I wish I had the funds to buy out all the red gleam in game- I dropped 250k on 50 pieces a few weeks back. Gleam is the only thing I will ever spend that sort of ludicrous coin on- everything else is just another shade of colour to me lol.

1 Like

Yes sir…

1 Like

white, well i sold or gave away all whites i had after my return, the main reason ppls looking for whites is way it works with gleam light :slight_smile:

but… color rarity, im not sure but when we had last time sov that unlocks any locked color for anything? i think ii was that mint grass few weeks ago?

i dont like it, if it unlocks color it should be unlocked for any blocks available, im not sure if i want to play next 20 years to wait for every color unlocked for every block available…

Still selling

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.