Semi-official Trailer Speculation Thread

Edit: it’s up!

Let’s speculate. What’s going to be in the trailer, and what’s going to be in the next update? Knowing those sneaky sods there’s going to be some new things we’ve not seen before…

(Full disclosure: I literally know nothing about this update I really am speculating)

15 Likes

Hopefully we’re gonna see titans
Cant wait for tomorrow to see the trailer!

1 Like

Hoping to see some fleshed out wearables in action and some of the new creature variants!

2 Likes

I think prefabs and “dungeons” will be a heavy feature. We should see a fully realized sanctuary, Titan, and I suspect temples, as well as I suspect small scale artifacts like ruins, relics, and other small Oortian remains. We should see some story elements that set this game apart from other voxel games like MC.

6 Likes

I think the monsters on the posters will be in game.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’d love to see some wearables. And the updated Slingbow and Lance I reckon.

I forgot to start the hype train

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Oh man, those Lances look amazing. I hope they are in the update soon.

If you want to see some hella trailer spoilers the image carousel has been updated on the main page

3 Likes

Mirrored noise!? Smoke?!?! Also whatever this is, I can’t wait to visit

6 Likes

It’s up! https://youtu.be/o-deAhnHXZw

7 Likes

good lord! awesome job guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I spy some nifty claws on one of those towns people. I wonder what those could be used for?

Also a few unidentified new items in one of those shops. Some sort of special element? Essence perhaps?

And that’s a neat looking block on the boundless teleport platform.

Will we be free to explore this town in the live version eventually?

4 Likes