Sentinel's Crest-ion

What do Known World kernels tend to go for?

I’ve been meaning to start gathering some for my exoplanet hunt plaza at the TNT hub, and wondered just how expensive they’d be to obtain.

Havent really done much in terms of trading for them before, so I really have no clue what KW nor Exo kernels go for.

How many are you looking for? I have 10-50 of about 12 different colors

The title of this topic is top notch :laughing: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Any and all, both Exo and Standard. Trying to get at least one of every type we’ve seen so far if only to make a collection for the hunt plaza I’ve been helping work on.

Not sure we’d be planting the exo ones on the display, however.
While they’re gorgeous, I kinda wish I could keep them in a not-withered state indefinitely, even if they didn’t give prestige. :joy:

Thank you! I was hoping it’d get a laugh. :smirk:

1 Like

If you’d like, take ultima or tnt to maryx and then the portal to deku. From there I have a portal to my hunt storage building. It has all the sentinels crest colors I have around it if you like to see if any are what you’re looking for : ) I’ll be on in about 10 hours and can bring them by

Sounds good. I’m definitely on in 10ish hours, since I’m a night owl.

I’d love to hear if anyone else has any, too.

I sell some at my shop in the aqua mall on zed nii ka. If you take that planets portal from TNT megahub, my shop is straight ahead on your left side facing the water fountain. Stall m-22.

I set all mine at 125c each

1 Like