Serpensarindustries!

What can you do with exotic earthyams?

I admire your patience filling 120*30 mass craft clicking 1 by 1 session, not to mention all thoses clics to fill the spark generator… I really hope devs will add a “fill machine with current inventory mass craft” button… My stone factory is 40 crafting tables and 20 refineries and I already find it very tedious to fill 1 to 3 times a day when i come back from my mining ops IF i dont want to let rock stack up waiting to be processed…

Had no idea this gleam farm was getting so popular, here i was just happy going to a gleam ball, farming 2-3 inventory full a day to process into refined gleam to sell to a minter, a single diamond hammer with afew speed brews and durability food and I could make around 40k per hammer and was happy, been doing this for awhile when i needed exp or cash XD
Guess i been missing out, not selling it to these people o.o but the refining does net me some good amount of experience, I have around 60 refinery’s and make around 500k exp per full process of gleam, which i can do almost 2 a day if i was really dedicated.
Also make usually 1 level per inventory of gleam, or close to it.

That big portal amuses me more than it should.

Rest in peace, coins.

At the moment I buy all required spark with a little bit over 1 coin per 100 spark, I only buy compacted coal and compacted peat.

Gleam varies from day to day a lot. The big portals to the main hubs are helping but aren’t cheap. There were days on which I had too much, then I have sold it to your baskets @Nightstar. Ocationaly I farm the gleam myself, cause that is the part with the most profit. And yes, I also bought the gleam from other stands, if machines aren’t full.

1 Like

Thanks this is interesting info. Good too because I prefer to buy the gleam and mine the spark, it’s what I’ve been doing much of the afternoon. After I caught up on some chiseling I skipped to take care of serpensarindustries last night.

I didn’t get any gleam for a couple days then got a very large amount all at once, so if that was you thanks very much!

Also last night I recorded nearly 90 minutes of video, of what I did before I quit for the night. I might spend some time making a post of it after I get these diamonds and coal processing.