Server Downtime: November 22 2:30 PM CST (20:30 UTC)

So this is probably why I was getting so much lag on planets a while back?

when some one misunderstands you saying you mean now in present not now this moment in when the servers are down

2 Likes

Are they back yet?

Yay the servers are back!! I totally pay attention to the forums non-stop!! I swear!!

2 Likes

Yes, 5 posts up :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

My barn is intact, the Minecraft solution was not to my liking :grin:

3 Likes

resets doomsday clock

10 Likes

Meteor hunting on Lamblis was impossible.
Just tested again and works perfectly fine now :+1:

4 Likes

On an exo right now ā€¦ was having major ā€˜unplayableā€™ all the time before maintenance.
Smooth as silk once again
You guys are grea ā€¦ err ā€¦ monumental! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

So, on the ~16th of November 2028 we will know if this is a repeatable bug. See you then!

8 Likes

I wonder what got initialized.

2.4b of something?

Maybe it was my counter for ā€œchiseled blocksā€ :sob:

2 Likes

for some weird reason, iā€™m laggy at certain points and i can repeat getting connection issues by the same turn (if that makes sense) also interacting with my own baskets can give me connection issues, this i never had before, either coincidence or maybe something is going on still

lets give it a few days to see if its actually me now

4 Likes

Iā€™m having little lag spikes as well. Little skips in time hopping a few feet to either side then back again in a flash. Itā€™s what I get. I jinxed myself. Was just saying to a few friends how I was one of the lucky ones :sneezing_face::unamused:

3 Likes

I am experiencing rubber banding and lagging all over the place on Circarpous I and my boyfriend is having rubber banding in Refagr here is the clip of what keeps happening https://clipchamp.com/watch/D0OO20sLE7C

1 Like

Yes Circarpous is extremely bad!

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m now having issue with circapous as well. It says poor connection. Never had an issue with connections before.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.