Server Maintenance - 5 Minute Warning!

Hi guys,

Apologies for the short notice! We’re releasing a server only hot-fix for the following issues:

• Allow accounts owning both PlayStation 4 and Steam versions to play one each at the same time.
  • Avoid allocating new characters to near full worlds.
  • Fixed server crash breaking some plants
  • Fixed server crash on entering world.
  • Fixed server crash when very many blocks are broken at the same time.

Thanks!

9 Likes

Will there be an ingame warning?

1 Like

Any idea how long they will be down for? I just hit lunch time here and I need my fix :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, left of the screen.

@Stretchious Should be very quick!

3 Likes

LOL there was no warning in game, just a big “Server stops responding now” And you either can hit reconnect or quit game :smiley:

You should give in game clear warning that in X minutes servers will got shut down. I have luxury of having 2 screens, but not everybody can see forums warning :wink:

2 Likes

I logged in too, just to see what the message looked like, but there wasn’t one as far as I could tell.

1 Like

I had no warning on my screen either

1 Like

I would think that’s just simply because it was such short notice there. When we updated yesterday we did a 30 minute warning and it worked.

There could be some caveats for a 5 minute warning where if you login after the warning has been issued, it won’t display. Or the 5 minute warning could just not have the time to display, we’ll look into it, but in future we’d like to think we’ll always be able to give at least 30 mins notice.

3 Likes

You can scratch that, I was logged in and playing for like an hour maybe two before this forum topic. I’m not angry or anything, just want to be helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah looks like the 5 minute one just didn’t work… we’ll look into it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woo woo. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

hahah, we broke the server like 3 times yesterday :joy: @DashEWz @CosminNegoita @Touch122

4 Likes

It was only a few thousand blocks :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.