Server Maintenance (did it break the game?)

Honestly, Monumental could have used this as an excuse to drop PSN and have the game exclusively on PC. Probably would have been over and done with in a couple of months.

1 Like

To say Sony are notorious foot draggers on getting sh…tuff done is an insult to entities that are just merely notorious foot draggers. To err is human, to forgive divine, and to really FUBAR requires Sony.

3 Likes

I would be very sad if it wasn’t on PSN anymore personally. I have the game on PC but I just don’t have the physical ability and computer power to play on PC, so removing from PSN would probably mean essentially the end of my Boundless journey.

3 Likes

I bought my roommate a $100 walmart refurb computer and it runs Boundless perfectly. Even my old 2008 dell desktop ran it fine.

1 Like

Theres solutions for both. Your pc is weak? Use geforce now! Cant play on pc because youre used to controllers? Boundless supports controller usage :slight_smile: even games without controller support can be set up to some extend via steam controller settings. You dont even need to have a pc screen these days anymore, most tv’s can be used. Get a bluetooth keyboard for writing messages and voila sit on the coach with controller as if you never left playstation, lol. Geforce now has a free service, not sure how well that works anymore since they started working with ubisoft i believe it was, there was massive waiting lines to get in. But from all cloud gaming services geforce is probably one of the cheapest. You pay like 10€ per 6 hour session? And then you just re-log and get another 6 hours again before another re-log is needed. Geforce now does give you the opportunity to play boundless on your phone too… so when you feel sick and lay in bed you dont need to miss out on awesome events.

1 Like

Or like when you lay in bed already and realize you need to fuel something still quickly or else its gone the next day. Just grab phone, log in and get stuff sorted like that :smile:

1 Like

Cool, so it would only have cost me 10,000 to play a £32 game based on my hours played. Seems reasonable. :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

she means $10 a month but each gaming session is 6 hours, after each session, you need to restart the game.

4 Likes

Phew, I thought that seemed really expensive! :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah lol :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe u can ask for a closure of the thread since it got resolved :laughing:

1 Like

Lol. Well even after reading few times through it i didnt see my mistake, should have worded it better :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah think also its normal common sense since most subscriptions are per month and not per use. Anyways, like Host says, theres different subscriptions for geforce now and it could plenty times mentioned already on the forum. So my message was just a reminder. Theres a free one hour session possible but it might not be very usable anymore if too many people use it. Talking from experience. If you want something reliable for every day use you gonna have to pay subscriptions and the cheapest starts at 10 euros or dollars or something per month. And it says 6 hours session but you really just have to log back in. So you can play unlimited really.

1 Like

:thinking:

:+1: