Server Maintenance (did it break the game?)

Is anyone else, on playstation, not getting back into the game after the maintenance?

I’m getting this error message

I got something more scary :anguished:

1 Like

same, i informed tiggs

2 Likes

We are looking into this. Please make sure you restart your PlayStation as well after our maintenance

2 Likes

I did restart it, but it didn’t work. My sister also had the same issue, on playstation, too.

Yeah and after i return back to psn screen and check my ps plus status it coming a error message aswell strange

the problem comes from Playstation

Most likely, heard theres some ps network issues

1 Like

The link for PlayStation status is https://status.playstation.com/

1 Like

Aaahh i saw that anoying well i guess i play some bloodborne and wait for better times :joy:

2 Likes

I am playing Minecraft for a bit I guess :joy:

1 Like

Good call dont forget you cant chisel stuff :woozy_face::joy:

1 Like

Happening to me as well, only 2 days of gleam club left so I was trying to renew :scream:

Oh and you can grapple :rofl: I die because of that factor :laughing:

1 Like

It might be back now

Psn is working again boundless is ready to go

2 Likes

you can chisel in Minecraft :smiley: even more detailed as Minecraft block is made from 16x16x16 bits and you can remove every single bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is going to get some hate, but I sure wish Sony wasn’t in the picture. From what I’ve understood the PC version is limited due to PS4 requirements etc. and I can only imagine how much of a pain it is to deal with Sony on all the licensing etc.

Willing to bet the hold up on the transfer was most likely due to Sony. Who knows.

For the record, I have a PS5 and a few PCs and own Boundless on both platforms.

3 Likes

Happy I’m not having that issue anymore :joy: but yeah on a side note, it would be still lovely if people could transfer their playstation data to pc. No clue about my play time but surely 5000 hours at least gone to waste like that.